A Collection Of Cute Quotes For Your Boyfriend



Do you want to come up with some cute quotes for your boyfriend?  Cute love quotes for your boyfriend can bring a smile to everyone's face and if your boyfriend is possessive in nature, they can serve as a much needed reassurance statement of your love that he is in constant search of.

Even if your boyfriend is of phlegmatic kind, cute boyfriend quotes can touch a new chord in his heart. He’ll discover a new meaning of your love. Thus these cute quotes for your boyfriend can serve as the unique romantic gifts that he might be secretly looking for.

Here’s some cute quotes for your boyfriend to get you started:

If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, if hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, but if love was time, I would give you eternity. – Unknown

Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason. – Unknown

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over. – Unknown

True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly - Jason Jordan

My boyfriend used to ask his mother,” How can I find the right women for me? And she would answer, don’t worry about finding the right women –concentrate on becoming the right man. - Unknown

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one. – Friedrich Halm

What people don't realize is that intimacy has its conventions as well as ordinary social intercourse. There are three cardinal rules -- don't take somebody else's boyfriend unless you've been specifically invited to do so, don't take a drink without being asked, and keep a scrupulous accounting in financial matters. – W.H. Auden

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. - Leo Buscaglia

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. - Rabindranath Tagore

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible- Movie Quote

It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again – Unknown

Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it. – Swedish Proverb

When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you. – Unknown

Boys should abstain from all use of wine until their eighteenth year, for it is wrong to add fire to fire. – Aristotle

And, those are some cute quotes for your boyfriend to get you started.

image by quotesdevoted

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love is really a wonderful feeling and it feels like you can do anything when you're with someone you love. This is exactly what I am feeling right now. I am looking for some sweet love quotes for him for my boyfriend for at least to let him know how much I love him and these quotes are just perfect. Thank you!

Post a Comment